Job Title: Workout / Collections
Location: Sewell, NJ
Parke Bank commenced operations in January 1999. The principal office is located at 601 Delsea
Drive, Sewell, NJ. We conduct business in branches located in Northfield, NJ, Galloway, NJ,
Collingswood, NJ, two branches in Sewell, NJ as well as two branches in Philadelphia, PA.
Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank with the emphasis on providing personal and
business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester,
Atlantic and Cape May countries in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in
The Workout / Collections position is responsible for accurately and efficiently managing Loan
Collections, developing payment plans for Non-performing Loans and developing asset
disposition plans for Oreo properties. The Workout / Collections must possess and demonstrate
good organizational skills to ensure the completion of all required tasks and the maintenance of
the files related to loan collections, non-performing loans, and Oreo properties. They must comply
with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking
Job Skills Requirements:
• Must possess at least 5 – 7 years of experience in a commercial and residential loan
• Incumbent must have an in-depth knowledge of non-performing and delinquent loan
• This position requires extensive knowledge of computerized servicing systems and
spreadsheet software applications.
• Effective communication skills are required to ensure that critical loan and property
information is provided to customers, co-workers and required vendors (i.e., attorney’s).
• Ability to make decisions which may involve the payment of delinquent real estate taxes
& assessments and repayment arrangements.
• Provide support, as needed, for the monitoring of all classified loans.
• Coordination and collection of delinquent loan accounts with staff and outside legal
• Serve as the back-up for the Security Officer
• Secure properties and assist with the disposition of Oreo Properties including working
• Ensure that Oreo properties have insurance coverage and that any maintenance issues are
addressed. If Oreo properties are leased, ensure the tenant complies with the lease and the
property is well maintained.
• Monitor classified loans and ensure that RAAP & NRV documents are completed for
Credit Strategies and Asset Quality Meetings.
• Inspect properties (Oreo & classified) and provide reports.
• Act as Recording Secretary for the Director and Management Loan Committee meetings.
• Assist the BSA staff and inspect & provide reports for the MSB (check casher)
• Provide support for NMLS issues as requested as a SAFE ACT officer.
• Assist with off-site audits of cash suppliers/couriers.
• Conduct property inspection to determine the validity/completion of insurance claim
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
We offer medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, personal and sick
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org