Job Title- Staff Accountant
Location: Sewell, NJ
Parke Bank commenced operations in January 1999, and since then has grown in asset size to approximately $2 billion at this time. Parke Bancorp, the parent of Parke Bank, is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ, with a symbol of PKBK. The principal office is located at 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, New Jersey.
Parke Bank has five branch offices located in southern New Jersey, and two branches in Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small to medium-sized businesses, primarily in Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The candidate should be highly organized, detail oriented, and have strong accounting skills with 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a banking environment. A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required. The main responsibility of the Staff Accountant is to reconcile general ledger accounts, process accounts payable, and prepare SEC and regulatory reporting schedules. Additionally, the candidate assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
Job Duties and skills:
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Reconcile Loan and Deposit Core System (OSI)
- Reconcile Cash Accounts
- Preparation of Journal Entries
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports, and quarterly SEC and regulatory reporting schedules.
- Must be a team player.
- Attention to details and good with numbers and calculations.
- Must be able to meet all deadlines.
- Familiarity with bank accounting and OSI operation systems is a plus.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Management.
Parke Bank offers an excellent Compensation and Benefit package. Including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Personal Days.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org