Job Title: Senior Teller
Location: Galloway, NJ
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., Collingswood, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., and two branches in the city of Philadelphia.
Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Head Teller is required to have experience in retail banking functions. Have outstanding customer service skills in order to be courteous, professional, to provide prompt, efficient and accurate service to the tellers and customers while processing the customer’s transactions. The Head Teller provides support to the staff in assisting the Tellers with a variety of service functions. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Previous experience with all teller procedures.
- Customer service background.
- Experience in handling cash and cashing checks with mathematical skills
- Experience in settling daily cash drawers.
- Experience in opening and closing of branch in compliance with security policy.
- Experience working with a Vault and Balancing
- Experience working with an ATM, balancing, and servicing it.
- Experience in Microsoft computer programs required.
- The Head Teller provides a variety of service functions.
- Auditing Process
- Must be familiar with all teller duties and provides assistance and instructions as needed or required.
- Complete Compliance requirement for day-to-day transactions
- Settle Branch totals to previous day’s work ensuring they balance.
- Prepare outgoing shipment, verify incoming deliveries from FRB.
- Complete opening and/or closing procedures according to Branch needs.
- May assist other tellers in locating cash discrepancies.
- Maintains proper workflow at teller windows.
- May train inexperienced personnel in teller functions.
- Oversee vault cash transfers.
- Oversee ATM settlement and maintenance.
- Performs various balancing procedures and end balancing.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
This position is full-time, working 40 hours per week. Hours vary Monday through Saturday to meet the needs of the branch. Must be available to work some early evening hours per scheduling. Employees rotate working Saturday hours, which are 8:15 AM to 2:00 PM. Closed on Sunday.
Parke Bank offers a nice benefits package such as: Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays. We offer medical insurance which a portion is paid for by the bank. We offer Dental and Life Insurance plans which the Bank pays the monthly cost. Eligible employees can enroll into a 401K plan and receive Safe Harbor Contributions on behalf of the bank after each Quarter.
Parke Bank is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Compensation based on work experience.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org