Mobile Banking App
With the Parke Bank mobile app, personal and business account holders can take their banking with them 24/7. The mobile app allows users to make deposits, complete transfers, view transactions and pay bills at the palm of their hand. *
How do I sign-up for mobile banking?
Here is a quick and easy guide to start your mobile banking account:
- To begin using the mobile app, users must first login with Parke24 online banking.
- If you do not have online banking, from our website click “enroll in” on the online banking logo.
- Next, choose enroll, as a person or as your business name. From there, users are prompted to supply account information.
- After enrollment users will receive a temporary password.
- Next users can go online, using a computer or tablet, and log into their account. Once logged in, users can change their password and create security questions.
Once an online account is established, users can begin using the app, create a profile, and a pin number for their account. In addition to a pin, users with compatible devices can add fingerprint scan for login access.
What are the benefits of using the app?
- Users are able to access their accounts 24/7.
- Securely make bill payments anywhere. View upcoming bills, make payments, add payees and access payment history.
- View transactions anytime. Check on balances and finances in real time from the dashboard.
- Make transfers anyplace. Securely move money where it’s needed.
Where can I download the app?
Parke Bank cares about our customers, and works to keep their finances safe, which is why our mobile app implements many security channels, such as fingerprint login. With the mobile app, Parke Bank customers enjoy banking convenience anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.
*Standard messaging and data rates from your carrier may apply.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has permanently increased deposit insurance on all accounts to $250,000 per depositor.