Part Time Bank Teller
Location: Spruce Street Branch, Philadelphia, PA
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., one in Collingswood, N.J and two branches in the city of Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Part Time Experienced Bank Tellers will require outstanding customer service skills in order to be courteous, professional to provide prompt, efficient and accurate service to the customers while processing the customer’s transactions. Strive to understand customers’ needs while developing satisfied and loyal customers by exceeding customers’ expectations in every interaction and cross-selling products or services that are beneficial to the customer. A Teller provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transactions and official check; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Previous experience with teller procedures.
- Experience counting cash and maintaining the cash drawer in an orderly matter.
- General banking knowledge of check clearing procedures.
- Preferred experience in handling cash and settling cash drawer.
- Good mathematical skills necessary.
- Preferred customer service background.
- Preferred knowledge to sell bank products and services.
- Preferred knowledge in processing loan payments.
- Ability to help with ATM and Debit Card problems.
- Bank Tellers provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transaction and money order sales; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services
- Completes CTR when necessary, in accordance with Bank Secrecy Act.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Answer customer’s questions regarding products and services.
- Answer phones when necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
Work Hours – Varies Monday through Saturday up to 29 hours per week
Part-time employees are eligible to receive holiday pay based on hours worked.
Part-time employees will be eligible to participate in the 401K plan.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we participate in E-Verify.
Send resume to: email@example.com