Position: Part-Time Teller (Collingswood NJ)
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Collingswood, N.J., Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., and two branches in the city of Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Camden, Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Part-Time Bank Teller in the (Collingswood Branch) will require outstanding customer service skills in order to be courteous, professional to provide prompt, efficient and accurate service to the customers while processing the customer’s transactions. Strive to understand customers’ needs while developing satisfied and loyal customers by exceeding customers’ expectations in every interaction and cross-selling products or services that are beneficial to the customer. A Teller provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transactions and money order sales; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Prior banking work experience required with teller procedures
- Experience counting cash and maintaining the cash draw in an orderly matter
- General banking knowledge of check clearing procedures
- Preferred experience in handling cash and settling cash drawer
- Good mathematical skills necessary
- Preferred customer service background
- Preferred knowledge to sell bank products and services
- Preferred knowledge in processing loan payments
- Ability to help with ATM and Debit Card problems
A Part-Time Teller provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transaction and money order sales; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services.
- Completes CTR when necessary in accordance with Bank Secrecy Act
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Answer customer’s questions regarding products and services
- Answer phones when necessary
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify.
Pay compensation to be discussed based on experience.
Hours will be from 20 to 29 hours per week. Applicants must be able to work some evenings and Saturday mornings.
Job Type: Part-Time
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: Indeed.com