Job Title: Part Time Teller – Arch Street, Phila., PA
Parke Bank commenced operations in January 1999. The principal office is located at 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ. We conduct business in branches located in Northfield, NJ, Galloway, NJ, Collingswood, NJ, two branches in Sewell, NJ as well as two branches in Philadelphia, PA. Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank with the emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May countries in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Part Time Bank Teller will require outstanding customer service skills in order to be courteous, professional to provide prompt, efficient and accurate service to the customers while processing the customer’s transactions. Strive to understand customers’ needs while developing satisfied and loyal customers by exceeding customers’ expectations in every interaction and cross-selling products or services that are beneficial to the customer. A Teller provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transactions and money order sales; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- A Part-time Bank Tellers provides a variety of service functions, including verifying and posting of all savings and loan transaction and money order sales; check cashing and ensure safety and settlement of cash drawer; and demonstrates a thorough understanding of all products and services.
- Completes CTR when necessary, in accordance with Bank Secrecy Act.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Answer customer’s questions regarding products and services.
- Answer the phone when necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- 1 Year preferred experience with bank teller procedures.
- Experience counting cash and maintaining the cash drawer in an orderly matter.
- General banking knowledge of check clearing procedures.
- Preferred experience in handling cash and settling cash drawer.
- Good mathematical skills necessary.
- Preferred customer service background.
- Preferred knowledge to sell bank products and services.
- Preferred knowledge in processing loan payments.
- Ability to help with ATM and Debit Card problems.
- Ability to read, write and speak both English and Mandarin.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org