Quick, Easy, Hassle Free!
Wherever life takes you, you can access your PARKEBANK accounts from any computer, anywhere in the world.
Once you have signed up for ParkeBank Online Banking Services, with just a click of your mouse, save time by taking care of all your bills with our FREE BillPay!
It’s quick, easy, and secure to keep your finances in order with ParkeBank.
If you dread paying bills, writing out checks, addressing envelopes, and paying for stamps, you need ParkeBank Online BillPay.
No more stamps, late fees, or aggravation!
What is ONLINE BILLPAY?
Online bill pay is a convenient way for you to pay all your bills from one secure website. Just imag¬ine no more handwritten checks, envelopes, or stamps.
It’s as simple as visiting our website, logging into your bill pay account, and paying your bills at your convenience.
Why Should I Use PARKEBANK ONLINE BILLPAY?
Online bill pay through your financial institution is ten times safer than mailing checks.*
*Research gathered by the Aite Group.
EASE OF USE
Our bill pay is simple to understand and even easier to navigate.
Pay all of your bills in minutes instead of hours.
No more stamps, envelopes, and trips to the post office!
Online bill pay greatly reduces the risk of human error and late payments.
With Free PARKEBANK ONLINE BILLPAY, You Can:
• Maintain a database of payment recipients – easily add, delete, or edit all your payees.
• View, track, and pay your single or recurring payments, quickly and conveniently, on one secure site.
• Maintain complete control of what bills get paid and when.
• Schedule recurring automatic payments for consistent monthly bills.
• Set-up reminders for pending payments, due dates, and past due bills.
• View payment history – review your payments over a specific time period by date, amount, or alphabetically.
• Print your payment history to better manage your finances.
• Update your personal BillPay information at any time – edit addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Get used to a “Return to Better Banking” with ParkeBank’s Online Banking Services! Time is money, why not save on both? We’re ready when you are!
HOW IT WORKS…
1) Add a Payee
Setting up Payees is Hassle-free!
• Go to the Payees menu and select Add a Payee.
• Choose what type of payee you are adding such as a bill, person, charity, or gift.
• Add the payee information and click Next.
• Review for accuracy, then click Submit. You have successfully added a payee! Now, you are ready to make a payment.
2) Make a Payment
Paying a Bill is So EASY!
• Go to the Payments Menu
• Select your type of payment, such as a single payment.
• Select your payee.
• Enter the payment amount and process date, then click Next.
• Review for accuracy, then click Submit.
• You can also transfer funds to other financial institutions.
That’s It! – You have successfully made a payment!
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has permanently increased deposit insurance on all accounts to $250,000 per depositor.