You can now open a Parke Bank personal checking and savings account or certificate of deposit online at anytime. It’s simple, secure and only takes minutes!
For your security the online application should not be used in a shared environment, such as a library, as someone may be watching you type in your personal information.
Here’s what you will need:
- To be a resident of New Jersey or select Eastern Pennsylvania counties (the zip code provided in your application will receive an error stating “Zip code is not valid for this application” in the event that your zip code is not in an approved area)
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Your Social Security Number / Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Government Issued Identification (Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport)
- If another person will be joint on your accounts, they must enter and validate their personal information.
- If funding your new accounts by electronic transfer from another financial institution, you’ll need their routing number and your account number.
- If another person will be added as beneficiary on your accounts, you will have to enter their personal information including name, address, date of birth, and Social Security Number
If you have any questions regarding online account opening, please contact 1.866.727.5325.