Mobile Remote Deposit
Mobile remote deposit allows customers to make secure deposits on our mobile app 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at their convenience.
How do I sign up for mobile remote deposit?
- To begin, users are prompted in-app to confirm their account information.
- Next an approval for verification from Parke Bank is needed. Contact us for details
- Once verification is established, users can begin using the mobile deposit feature.
What’s the appeal of mobile remote deposit?
Mobile remote deposit makes banking more convenient and efficient. Parke Bank account holders have access checking or savings deposits, without having to step foot in the bank. In addition, the mobile remote deposit is assessable 24/7 from just about anywhere.
How can I make a mobile remote deposit?
Mobile remote deposits can be made using these simple steps**:
1. Log onto the app and click on ‘deposit check’ and choose the account you wish to deposit funds to.
2. Next, type in the amount to be deposited
3. Finally, take a photo of the check
Mobile remote deposit provides Parke Bank account holders the advantage to deposit money into their accounts safely and securely anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.
* Message and data rates may apply.
**Requires application and approval.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has permanently increased deposit insurance on all accounts to $250,000 per depositor.