Position: Loan Document Specialist
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., one in Collingswood, N.J, one in Northfield, N.J., one in Galloway, N.J. and two branches in the city of Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Loan Document Specialist prepares residential and commercial loan documents in accordance with bank guidelines. The person is highly organized and has strong communication skills to process customer loan request. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in loan document processing
- Knowledge of Laser Pro documentation a plus
- Knowledge of Dodd Frank Regulations a plus
- Knowledge of OSI Computer Systems a plus
- Good telephone and organizational skills
- Internal / External customer relations skills
- Desire to work with the public focusing on meeting customer needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer and word processing skills
- Generates Loan Closing documents using Laserpro sofware, for Residential and Commercial Loan closings
- Responsible for facilitation of the process flow for successful mortgage operations from origination through funding to assure an error free process for customer
- Assist Loan department in completion of loan files including credit and collateral files
- Assist gathering information for internal and external auditors
- Works with Mortgage Loan Brokers to schedule and fund loan closings
- Assist in questions regarding processing, underwriting, and closing of loans
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Management
We offer a nice benefits package to full time employees which included: Eligible enrollment in a Medical Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance Plans. Paid vacation, paid holiday and paid sick days. Eligible enrollment into the Parke Bank 401K plan with Parke Bank Safe Harbor Contributions.
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
If you are interested in this position please send a resume to: email@example.com