Job Opening: HMDA Specialist
In this position the applicant is responsible in verifying, accurate input of all HMDA Data submitted to the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) through Laserpro and Compliance Reporting for all new loans originated by the Bank. The applicant must have an understanding of all federal and state laws pertaining to HMDA Data. This position is also responsible for preparing loan documents and boarding loans to the FISERV DNA System. The applicant must demonstrate good organization skills to insure the accurate processing of all HMDA data and New Loan document preparation and boarding. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Knowledge of all HMDA regulatory guidelines. Guideline experience prior to 2018 through 2020 of updated processes
- Collection and input of data to the HMDA
- Collection of CRA Small Business information for input to FFIEC software tracking
- Knowledge of Laser Pro and Fiserv systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Proficiency in PC spreadsheets, word processing and online loan servicing systems
- General understanding of consumer and commercial loan process and regulations
- Required to have previous experience in HMDA Data review and Preparing Loan Documents using Laserpro
- Knowledge and/or experience on the proper use of the forms necessary for processing the various transactions
- Exceptional organizational skills to insure accurate input of all information to core system
- Organizational skills to maintain files in required order and processing
- Computer accounting system knowledge required to provide loan documentation via Laser Pro to the loan officers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Assist Loan processors and lenders with reviewing Loan application for applicable HMDA determination and input to Laserpro and Compliance Reporter documentation system
- Reviews all post-closing Loan Files to ensure proper completion of HMDA and CRA information, and input to Laserpro of Loan processors
- Review of all Non-Originated loan files for HMDA or CRA Small Business loan reportable loans
- Manages HMDA/CRA reporting and ensures all data is correct prior to filing deadline
- Coordinates documentation requests by Compliance and FDIC Exam personal and serves as the contact person for all audits/reviews by examiners
- Review loan documents and disclosures on Laser Pro
- Process file maintenance as required
- Interact with branches for loan payments
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions
HMDA Data Review / Verification 4 years (must include experience since 2018 changes. (Preferred)
Consumer and Commercial Loan process and regulations: 3 years (Preferred)
Online Loan Servicing: 3 Years (Preferred)
PC Spreadsheets, word processing: 3 years (Preferred)
Compensation will be discussed at time of interview.
Parke Bank is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify
We offer benefits such as 401K Plan Participation / Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
Eligible enrollment for Full Time employees into our Medical/ Dental and Life Insurance Benefits.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online: Indeed.com