Position: Floating Branch Supervisor
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., one in Collingswood, N.J and two branches in the city of Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Floating Supervisor is required to have experience in retail banking operations and functions. Have the ability to manage branch banking personnel engaged in retail operations to achieve profit, growth, and customer service objectives within Bank policy guidelines. Good sales skills and ability to develop business. Have outstanding customer service skills in order to be courteous, professional, to provide prompt, efficient and accurate service to the customers while processing the customer’s transactions. Strive to understand customers’ needs while developing satisfied and loyal customers by exceeding customers’ expectations in every interaction and cross-selling products or services that are beneficial to the customer. The Floating Supervisor provides support to the staff in assisting the Branch Manager and/or the Assistant Branch Manager and staff with a variety of service functions. Assures Compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Effectively supervises branch staff
- Develops business by establishing and maintaining sound relationships with existing and potential customers
- Ensures that branch goals are met according to yearly business plans
- Oversee that branch is in compliance with policies and procedures
- Previous experience required of established procedures, methods and practices
- Previous experience with all teller and customer service procedures
- Experience in handling cash and cashing checks with mathematical skills
- Customer service background
- Substantial experience in the credit/lending function
- Experience in settling daily cash drawer
- Experience in opening and closings of branch in compliance with security policy
- Experience in training and supervising staff
- Experience in alarm testing and monitoring
- Experience working with a Vault and balancing
- Experience with Department scheduling
- Experience in Microsoft computer programs required
The Floating Supervisor will travel between the branches as scheduled to help the staff at each branch. The Floating Supervisor provides a variety of service functions and is expected to handle specialized teller work of an advanced nature and ensure that established procedures are observed.
- Must be familiar with the Branch Manager and all teller duties and provides assistance and instructions as needed or required
- Complete CTR Etc
- Notarize customer documents
- May assist other tellers in locating cash discrepancies
- Develops and motivates staff to meet required performance levels. Counsels and guides subordinates in the exercise of their assigned accountabilities.
- Handles special or unusual customer transactions and answers more difficult customer questions; assists other tellers with special situations that arise
- Maintains proper work flow at teller windows: prepares teller monthly work schedule
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Maintains various activity logs and prepares various reports
- May train inexperienced personnel in teller functions
- Maintain vault cash
- Perform various balancing procedures
- Participates in local community affairs and supports local activities
- Maintains checks on physical property and equipment; ensures observance of established security procedures
- Prepares various operating reports as directed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions
Parke Bank offers a nice Benefits package including: Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays. Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plan to Full Time Employees. Eligible enrollment into a 401K plan with a employer contribution quarterly.
Pay compensation based on experience.
Parke Bank Participates in E-Verify.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Or apply online: Indeed.com