Department: Retail Banking
Branch Location: All locations
Reporting to: Regional VP of Retail Operations
The Branch Trainer is required to have experience in retail banking operations and functions. They must have the ability and skills to train branch banking personnel engaged in retail operations. The Branch Trainer provides support to the staff in a variety of branch functions. The Branch Trainer may also act as back up to help the branches when a shortage of staff may arise. The Branch Trainer assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to mentor / train branch personnel
- Verify that the staff is trained in compliance processes with policies and procedures.
- Required- previous experience as a branch manager or an assistant branch manager.
- Required- previous experience with all teller and branch customer service procedures.
- Required- previous experience with established procedures, method’s and practices in all areas of branch operations.
- Required- previous experience in training, mentoring and supervising staff.
- Required- previous experience in opening and closings of bank branches in compliance with security policy.
- Required- previous experience in alarm testing and monitoring.
- Required- excellent computer skills required
- The Branch Trainer provides training for all branch functions and is expected to handle specialized teller work and ensure that established procedures are observed and completed correctly.
- The ability to travel within our seven branch locations: (2) Branches in Sewell NJ, (1) Branch in Collingswood, NJ, (1) Branch in Galloway NJ, (1) Branch in Northfield, NJ, (2) Branches in City of Philadelphia. (Travel expenses paid)
- Train the Tellers in all aspects of the teller duties, provide assistance and instruction as needed or required, trains the tellers in resolving cash discrepancies.
- Train the tellers in the handling of special or unusual customer transactions, answer more difficult customer questions, constant communication with staff as special situations arise.
- Trains in vault settlement including dual control and performing various balancing procedures.
- Train in maintaining proper workflow at teller windows.
- Train security procedures for opening and closing the branch.
- Train in addressing client issues promptly and effectively.
- Trains new and existing Customer Service representatives on all aspects of the platform systems, opening of new accounts, the on boarding of new customers, providing excellent service.
- Coach branch employees to engage customers and to use open conversations to identify the needs of the clients.
- Train branch staff to complete needed forms correctly the first time and to adhere to risk / control expectations, procedures and processes.
- Train branch staff in “Identifi” scanning procedures, review and coach staff on any errors or returns to make sure that things are corrected in a timely manner.
- Work with the BSA officer & RVP to provide any and all established / ongoing training of BSA policies and procedures.
- Act as a back-up to the Floating Supervisors to help support branches when a shortage of branch staff arises.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Regional VP of Retail Operations as related to the Bank and its functions.
We offer medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days. We also have eligible enrollment into a 401K plan.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.