Job opening: Escrow / Loan Mortgage Insurance Processor
Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., Collingswood, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., and two branches in the city of Philadelphia. Parke Bank is a full – service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Camden, Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Escrow / Loan Mortgage Insurance Processor will keep track of all Property & Casualty and Flood Insurance, along with Escrowed Real Estate Tax Information for our customer’s escrow or non-escrow accounts for Commercial and Residential and SBA Loans. The Processor will keep escrow records updated and accurate. Looking for a self-motivator able to ensure timely, accurate execution of Escrow/ Insurance activities in an exciting /busy environment. Someone who has a great attitude and solutions focused for the role to do their best and get the job done while efficiently performing Escrow / Insurance duties while remaining compliant with state and federal banking regulations /guidelines.
Job Skills: (2 years of previous experience required)
- Minimum 2 years of Mortgage servicing experience preferably in Real Estate Taxes, Homeowners Insurance, Flood, Mortgage Insurance and/or loss draft claims area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills are important for record maintenance
- Attention to detail is necessary to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Knowledge of CoreLogic Tax System a plus
- Knowledge of FISERV / DNA a Plus
- Monitor Property, Casualty and Flood Insurance /Real Estate Taxes on new & existing Loan Portfolio
- Run escrow analysis annually on all customers we escrow
- Communicated with third party vendors for information and account updates relative to real estate tax processing, insurance tracking and hazard loss claims
- Record new information from the insurance policies, and the bills receive
- Settle / update the Real Estate insurance bills, reconciling disbursements and escrow refunds in a timely manner
- Force place the Real Estate Insurance when expired per Government regulations
- Assist in responding to audits and procuring documents
- Coordinating escrow analysis and quality control testing
- Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated customer issues
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as it relates to the Banking needs
Parke Bank offers a nice benefit package such as paid Vacation Days, Sick Days and Holidays. We also offer a Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plans to eligible full time employees. Parke Bank pays 65% of the health insurance plan cost. The employee only pays 35% of the cost. Parke Bank pays the monthly cost for your dental and Life insurance plans. We also have a 401K Plan with a Safe Harbor Contribution for eligible employees.
Bonus: Note “if hired for this position and actively employed with Parke Bank after 90 days, you will receive a one-time bonus of $500.00.
Hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Or apply online: Indeed.com