Job Title: Deposit Operations Representative
Parke Bank commenced operations in January 1999. The principal office is located at 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ. We conduct business in branches located in Northfield, NJ, Galloway, NJ, Collingswood, NJ, two branches in Sewell, NJ as well as two branches in Philadelphia, PA. Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank with the emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May countries in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
We are looking for a Deposit Operations Representative whose primary duties are to support the branches and other bank departments and to ensure the efficient of the daily operations of the bank.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the branches and other departments when needed.
- Process and tack Regulation E claims.
- Process and track Subpoena and Levy requests.
- Assist with abandoned property process (dormant accounts).
- Assist with daily, month-end, quarterly and other periodic monitoring.
- Process incoming and outgoing wire requests
- Process daily check returns.
- Assist customers with online banking needs.
- Back up to other operational duties when needed.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and completely.
- Knowledge of computers and computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, Fiserv’s DNA is a plus but not required.
- Previous banking knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- High School diploma and/or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of bank operations experience
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
To apply send resume to: email@example.com