Branch Location: Sewell, NJ
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
The Controller will be responsible for oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities. Will be involved in supporting presentations to the board finance and audit commit and will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer. The controller will lead all day-to-day finance operations of a budget and supervise a team of staff members including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Is responsible to ensure that the systems and procedures are in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits. The controller will work closely with program leaders and their staffs. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
Seven to ten years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in account and audit, followed by experience gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders.
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to the bank; a proactive, hands-on strategic thinker who will own, in partnership with the CFO the responsibility for finance.
Solid experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and accounting for investments.
Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other partners.
Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· Oversees all accounting operational functions that are performed on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
· Manages the month-end closing process ensuring underlying processing, review, and controls are completed
· Responsible for the preparation, documentation, and filing of various financial reporting; including Board, SEC and other regulatory reports
· Manages staff to ensure accuracy and integrity while portraying the role of a mentor to create a positive learning environment
Enforces the general ledger account reconciliations policy including review and sign off on accounting department reconciliations as well as assisting staff in clearing reconciling items
· Analyzes trends within expense activity and reports to identify potential areas for improvement or growth
· Responsible for the development and implementation of new procedures/processes to enhance efficiency and SOX compliance within daily accounting operations
· Coordinates activities in the preparation of periodic audits by internal and external entities
· Responsible for overseeing the quarterly ALM coordination with our third-party and the associated reporting
· Responsible for coordinating the annual budget as well as strategic planning
Performs all other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer as related to the Bank and its functions
Parke Bank offers an excellent Compensation and Benefit package. Including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Personal/Sick Days.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Parke Bank participates in E-Verify!
Company Name: Parke Bank
Location: 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080
Company Website: www.parkebank.com
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Or apply online: Indeed.com