Full Time Position Available: Insurance & Escrow Processor
Department: Loan Operations
Branch Location: Sewell, NJ
Reporting to: Manager Loan Servicing
The Insurance & Escrow Processor will keep track of all Property & Casualty and Flood Insurance, along with Escrowed Real Estate Tax Information for our customer’s escrow or non-escrow accounts for Commercial and Residential and SBA Loans. The Processor will keep escrow records updated and accurate. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
Job Skills: (2 years of previous experience required)
· Knowledge in Property & Casualty Insurance required.
· Experience in Real Estate Taxes billing and insurance required.
· Good organizational skills are important for file and record maintenance.
· Attention to detail is necessary to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
· Background with previous Loan operation.
· Knowledge of CoreLogic Tax System a plus.
· Knowledge of FISERV / DNA a Plus.
· Ability to explain complex terms in common language.
· Monitor Property, Casualty and Flood Insurance /Real Estate Taxes on new & existing Loan Portfolio.
· Run escrow analysis annually on all customers we escrow.
· Record new information from the insurance policies, and the bills we receive in the mail.
· Pay the Real Estate insurance bills that are due in a timely manner.
· Pay the Real Estate tax bills using “Corelogic” program.
· Force place the Real Estate Insurance when expired.
· Update the accounts we receive tax bills for (escrow).
· Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as it relates to the Banking needs.
Parke Bank offers a nice benefit package such as paid Vacation Days, Sick Days and Holidays. We also offer a Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plan to eligible full time employees. We have a 401K Plan with a Safe Harbor Contribution for eligible employees. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM.
Compensation commensurate with experience and expertise.
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org