Position: BSA Assistant II (Bank Secrecy Act Compliance)
Branch Location: Sewell, NJ
Reporting to: Compliance: BSA Officer
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Compliance Assistant II will work under the direction of the BSA Officer to ensure that the bank meets its regulatory responsibilities. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
Job Skills: (Previous experience required)
· Fiserv Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) Software experience (or other similar BSA/AML software)
· 2 years Access Computer Software experience
· Minimum 5 – 7 years previous experience in BSA Compliance or BSA Auditing.
· Experience in bank deposit operations, lending activities or related compliance functions.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Assist with revisions to the BSA policy and procedures.
· Develop and maintain database for Marijuana Related Businesses (MRB’s) and Money Service Businesses (MSB’s).
· MRB monitoring:
o File initial/recurring Suspicious Activity Report (SAR’s).
o Review documentation for new MRB customers.
o Audit new MRB accounts for all required Customer Identification Program (CIP)/opening documents
o Manage site inspection lists and coordinate with inspection vendor for completion.
o Maintain MRB files for records that are expired or recurring:
§ For records that are expired or recurring: permits, inspections, etc.
§ Updated signature cards.
o Perform annual risk assessments.
o Perform annual Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reviews.
o Provide monthly MRB report for the Board of Directors.
o Monitor cash activity.
· MSB monitoring:
o Maintain MSB files.
§ For records that are expired or recurring: licenses, inspections, registrations, etc
· Review High Risk customers (in addition to MRB & MSB) & accounts and completes EDD analysis / risk assessment.
· Monthly audit letters (Transactions on Dormant account, Closed accounts).
· Maintains a current knowledge of BSA and all related Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations through internal and external training.
· Currency Transaction Report (CTR) review and monitoring to ensure accurate and timely filing & reporting.
· “Other” SAR review and filing through the BSA E-Filing system.
· Review OFAC fails for wires (WireXchange and ACBB).
· Review alerts as needed.
· Conduct branch audits.
· Performs all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
Parke Bank offers a nice benefit package such as paid Vacation Days, Sick Days and Holidays. We also offer a Medical, Dental and Life Insurance plan to eligible full time employees. We have a 401K Plan with a Safe Harbor Contribution for eligible employees. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM.
Compensation commensurate with experience and expertise.
Parke Bank participates in E-Verify;
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org