Job Title: BSA Analyst
Location: Sewell, NJ
Parke Bank is a full-service commercial bank with the emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania. The principal office is located at 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ.
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Analyst works under the direction of the BSA Officer to ensure the bank meets its regulatory responsibilities. The BSA Analyst ensures compliance with BSA and Bank policies and procedures, as well as applicable Federal and State banking regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Reviews, investigates, and documents resolution of alerts generated via the Bank’s AML software platform.
- Composes Suspicious Activity Reports, as necessary
- Audit new accounts for all required Customer Identification Program (CIP)/opening documents
- Monitor cash and transactional activity for high-risk customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
- Fiserv Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) Software experience (or other similar BSA/AML software)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in BSA
- Experience in bank deposit operations, lending activities or related compliance functions
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Detail oriented
We offer medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, 401K, paid vacation, personal and sick days.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org