Parke Bank conducts business through a branch in Northfield, N.J., Galloway, N.J., Collingswood, N.J., two branch offices in Sewell, N.J., and two branches in the city of Philadelphia.
Parke Bank is a full service commercial bank, with an emphasis on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small-sized businesses primarily in Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Cape May counties in New Jersey and Philadelphia and surrounding counties in Pennsylvania.
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Compliance Assistant will work under the direction of the BSA Officer to ensure that the bank meets its regulatory responsibilities. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
· Fiserv Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) Software experience (or other similar BSA/AML software)
· 2 years Access Computer Software experience
· Minimum 5 – 7 years previous experience in BSA Compliance or BSA Auditing.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Assist with revisions to the BSA policy and procedures.
· Develop and maintain database for Marijuana Related Business (MRB’S). and Money Service Business (MSB’S).
· MRB Monitoring
· File Initial/recurring Suspicious Activity Report (SAR’S).
· Review documentation for new MRB customers.
· Audit new MRB accounts for all required Customer Identification Program (CIP)/opening documents.
· Manage site inspection lists and coordinate with inspection vendor for completion.
· Maintain MRB files for records that are expired or recurring.
· For records that are expired or recurring; permits, inspections, etc and updated signature cards.
· Perform annual risk assessments.
· Perform annual Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Reviews.
· Monitor cash activity.
· MSB Monitoring:
· Maintain MSB Files. For records that are expired or recurring; licenses, Inspections, registrations, etc.
· Review High Risk customers (in addition to MRB & MSB) & accounts and completes EDD analysis / risk assessment.
· Maintains a current knowledge of BSA and all related Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations through internal and external training.
· Currency Transaction Report (CTR) Review and monitoring to ensure accurate and timely filing & reporting.
· “Other” SAR review and filing through the BSA E-Filing System.
· Review of OFAC fails for wires (Wire X change and ACBB).
· Review alerts as needed.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by Management as related to the Bank and its functions.
Parke Bank offers an excellent Compensation and Benefit package. Including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Personal/Sick Days.
Parke Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Parke Bank participates in E-Verify!
Company Name: Parke Bank
Location: 601 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080
Company Website: www.parkebank.com
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Or apply online: Indeed.com